Followers

Tuesday 4 August 2009

A big thank you for your comments and i've made a card

Hi everyone hope your all fit and well.
I would like to thank all of you that left the kind comments for me on my last post which was about my Sister, thank you so much, we are waiting for test results so they can determine the treatment she will need and i will let you know how things are when i have more info.
I was at a loose end with the news and could not seem to get anything done........so i have turned to my crafting and found it to be quite relaxing and it's stoping my mind from wondering off to lots of "why and how come" questions, of course the answers no one knows.
I am so thankfull for becoming part of this very careing community its like having an extended family.
Now on to the crafting i've done, its a card and it fits four challenges.
Just Christmas and Birthdays Challenge #41
which is a sketch to follow and i've made a birthday card
and
Stamp Something Challenge
Which is paper piecing
i have paper pieced Willow's clothes
and
Pollycraft Challenge 21
which is buttons and bows i've uses those
and
Cute Card Thursday #71
which is fruity Willow has strawberry's in her basket

I have done the inside too






Thank you for looking and hope you like it:)
Big hugzz to all Val xxx

11 comments:

Becky said...

Beautiful card Val, gorgeous image and embellishments!
Love Becky xx

Wendy said...

Lovely card Val, the inside looks good too
Wendy x

Donna said...

Beautiful card Val and so prettily deccrated inside too! I have been thinking about you over the last couple days and was wondering how things are...sending you HUGE hugs :) Donna x

Dragonlady said...

Hi Val

What a beautiful card. I love the colour scheme.

Big hugs to you and your sister. I hope the test results are positive and the treatment is not too invasive.

Isn't crafting brilliant - I find I relax and it really helps to take your mind off everything else.

Take care

Ali x

Riet said...

Wowww Val,what a beautiful card,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Paula said...

Beautiful card Val, I love it!
Thanks for joining us at PC!!
PAula xx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful card inside and out! Love the pretty papers and the cute image. Thanks for joining in at Stamp Something. :)

craftypagan said...

Wow-what a beautiful card! I love this image! Your paper piecing is gorgeous! Thanks for joining in at Stamp Something this week-hope to see you next time too:) Hugs Rowena

Emma said...

Hi Val
Such a gorgeous card and so pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft and good luck.
Sending you huge hugs.
Emma x

nessy said...

gorgeous card ~just love the delicate paper and colours you have used!!
thanks for playing along with us on JCBC!
vanessa xx

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Gorgeouss Card:) thanks for joining us at the Pollycraft Challenge :)

hugs Ria