Followers

Thursday 5 April 2012

It's a Mans world over at Joanna Sheen's Challenge

Hi all, I am back with a card :)
Its for my sons Birthday not until june but hey i am early for a change lol
he saw me colouring it in and loved it...said he wanted it on his birthday card so i have made it for him.
I would like to enter this into the Joanna Sheen Callenge (Its a Mans World)
here is my card hope you like it.
Image is Popcorn Bear coloured with Spectrum Noir Pens
Papers are Papermania (The Big One)
Matted onto Gold card from my stash.
Thanks for taking the time to look :)
Big hugzz Val xxx

5 comments:

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Val, love this little teddy and his collection of balloons, so sweet! I hope you have a fab Easter weekend :) Donna ♥ x

downrightcrafty said...

oh wow Val what a super cutie and love the bright and cheerful colours on the balloons just gorgeous
Hugs Kate xx
ps good luck in my candy draw :)

Riet said...

So gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

xxxtglxxx said...

Really cute card and such a sweet image. Love your backing papers too! :)

Thanks so much for joining us at the Joanna Sheen Challenge. :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Moni said...

Cute image, fab colouring. Hugs;Moni