Followers

Tuesday 3 April 2012

Another card i must be on a roll and this fits 4 Challenges

Hello again everyone hope you've had a good day:)
I must be on a roll, made another card and this fits 4 Challenges
They are:
Here is my card, hope you like it:)
 
and the side view 

 Card shape cut with Nestabilities Scallop Circle
Papers and Image from Nitwits Collections
just added a little Diamond Stickles to center of flowers.
thats it from me for now have a good evening all x
Thanks for taking the time to look.
Big Hugzz Val xxx

8 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous.Thanks for sharing this with us at Anything Goes.xxx

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous shaping and lovely colours thank you for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have some new candy if you are interested :)

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute.
luv
Debby

Donna said...

Like this card Val, I love it, I'm living the spring colours and gorgeous papers, such a pretty design :) Donna ♥ x

Suzie's Card Den said...

Ohhh... I love this.
Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes Challenge, good luck and hope to see you again soon.
Hugs
Suzie xx

Dragonlady said...

I recognise the papers Val - great aren't they. Love your card.

Hugs Ali x

Sonia said...

Very sweet little card. Thanks for joining in with the Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge this week.
Hugs Sonia xx

Andie's Space said...

Hi Val,
This looks adorable. This looks gorgeous & love the fab colour scheme. Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter's Saturday Challenge.
Hugs,
Andie xx