Followers

Monday 2 April 2012

Hi everyone, Hope your all fit and well today,
i am back again with another card my o my thats two in one day :)
This one is for two Challenges:
which is Springtime and i made an Easter card
Which fits the Challenge over at:
And here is my card


 As you can see i am steering clear of pink again its very hard to do i love pink
Image is Tilda with Chicks so cute coloured with Spectrum Noir pens as are the flowers
Papers are from my stash had them a long time dont know name sorry
Gems  and Pearls from stash
I have used nestabilities for frame and my new Joy Crafts Floral Flourish die which is so easy to get out once cut,reminds me of quickcuts dies with foam inside, loves it anyway will try more of them :)

Thank you for taking the time to look :)
Big Hugzz to all of you Val xxx

3 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sue said...

Hi Val
aww adorable card, she looks gorgeous sat there, fabulous colouring, pretty embelies, sue,x

Pop's Cards said...

morning sweetie, WOW this is stunning, loving the colours too huggles Pops x x x