Followers

Sunday 19 October 2008

Lily of the Valley Challenge 4 (321)

Hi all, Hope you are all enjoying your weekend.
I found time to do a little yesterday so i made this christmas card for the Lily of the Valley Challenge 4 (321)
I wanted to be a little green and use up some scraps so i found the papers left over from another card i made quite a while ago (prob last year lol) they are from tinkers & co, the sizzix santa i found in my box of die cuts already made up from i dont know when?
So here it is using 3 papers, 2 ribbons and 1 brad.
Hope you like it :) Val xxx

7 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Oh Val I love this happy christmas card, what a great Santa, surprising were we find papers isn't it, I have found loads of stuff whilst tyding that I frgot I had. Thanks for joining us this week, hope you do so again
Have a great Sunday
Hugs Jacqui x

Donalda said...

What a gorgeous Santa dear. Thanks for joining us this week dear for the LOTV

Mel said...

Fab dard love the santa and great idea saving on paper.
Mel

Deb Wood said...

This is adorable, soooo cute!

Elaine ♥ said...

Gorgeous Cards Val :)

Congratulations, you are one of my PIF Candy winners! Please email me at
elaineburnett@ntlworld.com with your full name and addy :)

Thanks
Elaine x

Mel said...

What a pretty card I love the little Santa. :)
Mel

Sue said...

such a lovely card and i love the papers:)

sue
xx