Followers

Wednesday 22 October 2008

21st Birthday card (last minute)


Hi everyone hope you've had a great day,
I certainly have i got an award from Poppet and tagged by Elaine all in the same day will have to have a think on the tag and sort it in a bit as i have been busy making this card only just been asked to make it this evening by my dh for his sisters daughter Emma how could we forget i mean 21 its a milestone and there's no excuses :(
Anyway here is the card
The stripe paper from k & company, the numbers are cut on my cricut with george and basic shapes cartridge and the rest from my stash i have attached the stars to acetate strips and mounted the circle with foam pads so when you move it the stars flutter about, the pink card is pearlised but this does not show on the pic (although the acetate shows more on the pic than in real life) and i have done faux stitching around the card and numbers. I hope she likes it :)
Thanks for taking the time to look Val xxx

11 comments:

Wendy said...

I really love this one the papers look great
Wendy x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

This is such a beautiful 21st birthday card. I love it! Hugs Linda x

Deb Wood said...

Fabulous, love the colors and the happy birthday frame!

Jo Austin said...

i love this card.. well done!

Natalie said...

Great card, I love the papers you have used.

Natalie x

CraftyC said...

It looks great Val and am sure it will be loved!!
Clairexx

Ally said...

Hi just been blog hopping around and found your site. Your work is absolutely gorgeous and I could use a few tips and advice from you!! If you like art - take a look at my blog which features some of my 14 yr old daughters work, hope you like them, best wishes Ali xx

Vikki said...

Hi Val

Love this card and I'm sure Emma will too!!

Popped by to let you know I have left a little something on my blog for you :)

Vikki xxx

Jennifer Love said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors and layout...so fun!

jo said...

hi val, oh its just sooo very pretty, thank you for your kind words on my blog it means alot, huggs jo x

Marlou McAlees said...

what a fantasic card!!! great choice of papers too!! :) x