Followers

Thursday 7 January 2010

Just Magnolia Challenge 38 and Stamp Something Challenge

Hi everyone Happy New Year to you all!!!!!!
Hope your all coping with the weather, I slipped yesterday on my way to work but managed to get there had a busy day and was hobbling about and it was hurting but i kept plodding on as you do.
When i got home and got to sit down for a rest i could not get back up i was in a lot of pain with my right leg so i have not gone in today, this morning it does feels a lot better but will see if being on it makes it worse.
I really hate being laid up like this but thank god i have not broken anything as so many people have had more serious injury's due to this weather and i wish them all a good quick recovery.

So here i am resting and i've done a little crafting yes at last my first card of 2010
and its for Just Magnolia Challenge 38
which is a sketch to follow
and
Stamp Something Challenge
which is new somethings
i have used my new stamp giggling Tilda and my new Rangers distressing ink pads to watercolour her with.
Hope you like it and thanks for taking the time to look:)
Take care if your out in the bad weather
Big hugzz Val xxx

16 comments:

Poppy said...

Happy new year Val.
Hope your leg is soon better.
loads of new cards since last visit, I love the snowflake ones.
gorgeous card,love the colours.
take care
poppy

Elaine ♥ said...

Gorgeous card Val, reminds me summer...ahh I wish lol!

Hope your leg is better soon, l ve gone skidding a few times this morning, it dont take much eh?

Hugs
Elaine x

Sue said...

Happy New Year hun
oh i hope your leg is soon better hun, its leathel out there, take care.
Gorgeous card hun, you have coloured her beautiful, fabby work,sue. nice to see you.xx

Unknown said...

Ohhh this is gorgeous Val, I love the pretty spring colours and the gorgeous Tilda.

Sorry to hear aout your fall, I hope you are soon feeling better but in the meantime take it easy and go careful.

Hugs

Joanne xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Val,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Donna said...

Beautiful card Val, I love the warm colours on this card and the flowers and image are sooo pretty! Happy New Year to you too :) Donna x

Joey said...

Hiya Val

oooooh I really hope the pain eases of for you real soon, that snow/ice is so lethal!

Your card is gorgeous beautiful and bright.

Joey.xxx

Anonymous said...

Your card is adorable! Love the spring like colours.
I hope you get better soon, it's very dangerous out there. I went out yesterday with Sarah and it was very slippery.
Take care xx
Pat

Mandy said...

Beautiful card..love the colours..hope your leg is better take care..
Mandy xx

cats whiskers said...

This is just so sweet dear love that image and the wonderful softy colours, I am so sorry you slipped dear please look after yourself, hope you are feeling a bit bettr today

Hugs Jacqui x

Liz Corrigan said...

Hi Val, this is such a gorgeous card. I love the colours you have used and Tilda is so cute. Take care, hoping your leg is feeling better soon. Rosie x

Pop's Cards said...

Loving the colours that you have used on this one, she is just perfect. hugs pops x

Mel said...

Love this card mum and your colouring is stunning:)
Take it easy
hugs Mel x

carol said...

hello val, your card is gorgeous, love the coour, best wishes for 2010, x carol

maxine said...

This is beautiful Val, I love these papers.

Emma said...

Aw another beautiful card. The colours are gorgeous.
Hugs Emma x