Followers

Friday 13 November 2009

Awards for me from 2 wonderful bloggers :0)

Hi everyone,
I have recieved two lovely awards from two lovely bloggers.
Award number 1



The first one i recieved from the lovely Elaine back in october
Big thank you sorry it has took me so long to post it.
The rules for this award are you must write 5 things about yourself and pass it on to 5 other bloggers.
So here are my five things.
1.I am addicted to crafting.
2.I used to be a chocoholic (not sure if i'm cured fully)lol
3.I have now lost 3st 7lb yay
4. I love gardening (but not in winter)
5. I would rather listen to music than watch TV i only watch 2 programmes a week
Well now who am i going to send this award on to lets see it has to be five so here they are the fantastic five.
All are fabulous bloggers with fantastic blogs full of inspiration for us all:)
Award number 2

This award is from the lovely Dawn thank you so much :)


Rules for this award are list 5 things you like to do and pass on to 5 other bloggers.
So here are the 5 things i like to do in no particular order:)
1. Crafting of course.
2. Buying crafty stash.
3. Blogging as much as i can.
4. making cakes and trying not to eat them lol.
5. Watching X factor followed by Doc Martin (sad or what) lol
And now to pass this on to 5 fantastic bloggers well here we go.
who have fabulous blogs full of inspiration for everyone to share:)
Well now i gotta go tell them all catch you later
Big hugzz Val xxx

6 comments:

Donna said...

Thank you Val for thinking of me with this award it is very much appreciated...you are so kind :) Donna x

Dragonlady said...

Hi Val,

Congrats on the awards. Hope all is OK with you.

Hugs Ali x

Liza said...

Thanks for passing the award onto me Val, it is much appreciated.

Liza x

Sue said...

congratulations on your awards hun, well deserved. thank you so much for thinkin of me i will blog it when i get home. luv sue.x

Emma said...

Morning Val
Congrats on your awards and huge thanks for thinking of me.
Hugs Emma x

Jet said...

Hi you,have a nice day ^^! . Your blog is very nice .I really like your cards !



----------------------------------
Welcome to my website : http://9wallpapers.blogspot.com/ . This
is a website where have a lot of beautiful wallpapers .Especially ,
all free !!!!