Followers

Thursday 16 July 2009

A card for three Challenges Yay :)

Good morning all you crafty bloggers,
Hope your all fit and well and are enjoying your day.
I have made yet another card started it last night and finished it this morning
and i have managed to fit this to three challenges yay :)

Digital Tuesday Challenge 15
Which is 1,2,3, 1 digi image, 2 papers and 3 embelishments
(my embellies are 2 flowers and 1 ribbon)

Friday Sketches Challenge 60
which is a sketch to follow

ABC Challenge Challenge W
which is to use a window on your card

For my card i have used a digi image Pretty Window
which can be found here Sketching Stamper
I watercoloured this with whispers strokes pens,
Papers are Papermania temptations, flowers and ribbon from stash.
Thats about it hope you like it
Thank you for taking the time to look.
Big hugzz to you all Val xxx

17 comments:

Liza said...

Beautiful card Val, I just love this image.

Liza x

Ellibelle said...

This is beautiful. I love that image, so fun! Love the sketch too.It works great with your image.

Wendy said...

I love this one Val

Natalie said...

This is lovely Val. x

Donna said...

Beautiful card Val, love the layout and the flowers and this is one of my favourite images from Chris...beautifully coloured :) Donna x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Val, luv that image, not used mine yet, well done on 3in1, sue.x

Janet said...

Fabulous card Val! I love Christines designs. you colouring is lovely and I love the layout and colours X

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Val ! I love the image ,,, and the papers and colours you used are lovely :-)

Luv
Lorraine x x

Cathy said...

Fabulous card Val and a great take on the window theme.
Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this week.
Hugs
Cathy xx

CraftyC said...

Its beautiful Val, I love the digi image
Clairex

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Wow Val this is such a pretty card i absolutely love it. What a great scene, hugs Linda x

Jennifer said...

What a cute card!
Hey, just want to thank you for posting all the blog candy sites on your side bar, I entered most of them! I haven't won candy in a loooong time!

Hugs,
Jennifer

Jen said...

Hi Val,
This is such a pretty window scene - great work.
Thanks for joining the ABC challenge this week.
Hugs
Jen x

Sue said...

Lovely card and the window scene is just gorgeous. Well done for fitting this to 3 challenges.
Sue xx

Elaine ♥ said...

Such a very pretty card Val, love it :)

Elaine x

Helen said...

Fab card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x

Jennifer said...

Cute cute card! Love the Flower embellies!

hugs,
Jennifer
(thank you for visiting my blog ;)